Saturday 27 March 2010

Over The Rainbow

So there's a new programme on BBC called 'Over the Rainbow'. The format for the show has been used before only this time Andrew Lloyd- Webber is searching for fresh talent to play the role of Dorothy in the West End revival of The Wizard of Oz.



I actually auditioned for this programme but failed to make the live shows. I was very naiive to the whole process which is why I think I didn't get further, but I definately learned a whole lot from taking part. At the time I my audition I had no idea this man was going to be a judge on the live show panel:




Unfortunately, I'm not talking about the charming bald guy, or the delectable Sheila Hancock. I'm talking about my beloved John Partridge ;)
Every friday and saturday John will be joined by Shelia Hancock & Charlotte Church to narrow the search for Dorothy. This has made my weekends a lot more enjoyable. That is all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment